Elle's Studio: Be Mine, Valentine! Card Set




Hi Friends!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I just adore this happy holiday! 
And to celebrate, I'm sharing a trio of
Elle's Studio Valentine's Day Cards! 

If you saw my February Reveal Day post, you'll already know that the 
Elle's Studio February Kit is all kinds of amazingness! 
It has so many elements that are perfect for Happy Heart Day crafts! 
( If you missed this post, you can go back & check it out HERE


I couldn't wait to use all the pretty pinks, reds & hearts for LOVE day cards....


Sigh! Aren't they the sweetest cards?! 
I just love how versatile the Elle's Studio Kits are - perfect for all types of crafting! 
Each card is created with a 3 x 4 journal card from the February Kit, and is then layered with two sheets of pattern papers from the All My Heart 6 x 6 Paper Stack. They're all mounted onto white card bases, and adorned with a few of my fave Elle's Studio embellishments! 
A really simple design to replicate, but oh so effective!

Here's a closer look at each one....


Gosh, these pretty colors have my heart! So elegant! 



 Isn't this fun?!! Such a cute card!



Beautiful! 


And there you have it! 
A trio of cards to share with a special someone for Valentine's Day!

I hope I have inspired you to get creative with your Elle's Studio Kits! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time,


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment