Pinkfresh Studio: Everyday Musings & February Challenge!





Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Pinkfresh Studio inspiration! 
It's a new month, and that means time for a new monthly challenge! 
Here's what the February monthly challenge looks like.....


Oh what a gorgeous color palette!!!
I couldn't wait to dive into the new Everyday Musings collection and create a love themed project! 
Here's what I came up with....

"One Of A Kind"

Nawww! 
Love that man in the photo! We really do share a one of a kind love story!

I was instantly drawn to the colors in the February challenge and as such, made a real feature of the reverse sides of pattern papers, EVERYDAY,  & HAPPY PLACE. 
The pastel pink with the warm red are just too pretty together! 
I used the Half Hearted digital cut file (courtesy of The Cut Shoppe) to enhance the love theme, and backed it with those gorgeous pattern papers. 
I also used the EVERYDAY paper to trim the side edges of my layout too! Love it! 


To ensure my treasured photograph remained the focal point of my layout, I layered it onto a blue JOURNALING POCKET, and embellished with gold accents! The pop of blue really captures attention, and is just a bit preeeeeeetty! (Love me some blue!) 
You'll spy both DIE CUT EPHEMERA & PUFFY STICKERS with gold foil. I love the golden heart that I have used as a faux paperclip - too cute! 
My favorite embellishment though, is that divine LAYERED HEART STICKER! Gorgeous!


I feature more of the gold foil DIE CUT EPHEMERA for my foam mounted title, one of a kind.


For finishing touches, I added a few tiny heart PUFFY STICKERS to complete my page! 
Voila! 

Simple, sweet but oh so pretty! 
I hope that my take on the Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge has inspired you to play along! 
See all the February Challenge details on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog HERE

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 





Leave a Comment

  1. I wouldn't think to pull these colours together and that's why I love Pinkfresh. They're hip, original and yes, fresh :D
    Adore how you put it all together Amanda! The vignette around your photo is perfect and lovely. I really like how you made the heart look like a paper clip too, that's fun! <3

    ReplyDelete