Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Sealed With A Kiss!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio loveliness!
Today I'm sharing a Valentine's inspired layout with the gorgeous Midnight collection!
A super sweet, melt your heart kinda moment....

"Sealed With A Kiss" 

Oh how divine! Such a beautiful page!
This sweet little boy always makes everyday amazing, and this photo of us is just a bit precious! So very dear to my heart! When I was I reflecting on the photograph & memory, my title Sealed With A Kiss came to mind. This title fostered the idea of sealed envelopes, love letters, & writing paper, and so my layout design evolved. That's how simple my creative process is! Inspiration can be found in the smallest of details!
I used the lovely script pattern paper, CV- MN005 MOONLIGHT for my layout base, and softened it's edges with lilac watercolor tones. I also added a watercolor base for my envelope cut file to rest on. Speaking of cut files, this one is from Paige Evans and is called "Envelope Flowers" - SO pretty!


I back the envelope hearts, flowers and leaves with an assortment of papers from the 6 x 8 PAPER PAD, & CV-MN004 MIXED BLESSINGS. The actual envelope is backed with pattern paper, CV-MN003 INSPIRED - totally gorgeous! I embellish the flower centers with ENAMEL DOTS & ALPHABET STICKERS from our LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL collection. 
The colors compliment the MIDNIGHT collection beautifully.


The alphas featured are the O's which I fill with the enamels. Such a small, but oh so effective detail. Love the soft dimension and texture this creates! I use these same ALPHABET STICKERS for my layout title. Perfect!


I seal my envelope with a FLAIR BUTTON, and also embellish it with the take note DIE CUT EPHEMERA. My sweet love letter is really looking the part!
I adorn my treasured photo with a DIE CUT EPHEMERA frame, which I mount with thick foam tape. I embellish it with two sentiment stickers from the ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet. 
Here's a closer look....


Adore! Melts my heart every.single.time!!!
For finishing touches, I add a sprinkle of sequins, and a few more flower and heart DIE CUTS around the love letter.


So very beautiful!
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Valentine's theme layout & feel inspired to get creating with the delightful MIDNIGHT collection!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment