Pinkfresh Studio: Simple & Sweet Summer Days!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more fresh & fabulous Pinkfresh Studio inspiration!
For today's post I am sharing all the 8.5" x 11" scrapbook layout love with the divine 
Simple & Sweet collection! 
Hope you enjoy seeing what I've created!
First up is this minty delight, 
" Beautiful, Happy Memories"
 

Beautiful happy memories, indeed! Aren't they just the sweetest together?! 
I just adore the simplicity of this design! So clean, and concise - all about my precious photograph! 
I am also loving that refreshing color scheme, and those pretty floral layers!
I start with an 8.5" x 11" base with reverse side of pattern paper, GOOD COMPANY (that mint color is just divine!!!), and I layer it with a 7.5" x 10" white cardstock base. I stitch the two layers together, and then build up my page. 
Let's take a closer look....


So much pretty here! 
On careful inspection, you'll spot the gorgeous Emerald City Liquid Watercolor (which I have watered down immensely) forming a striped, freshmint base for my photo cluster. To this, I add those blue floral Die Cuts, and a fussy cut tag from pattern paper FRESH AIR.


My photo is embellished with that fabulous STITCHED FRAME, and that striking DIE CUT black heart with gold foil dots. In keeping with the gold embellishments, you'll also spy scattered GOLDEN ACCENT PUFFY STICKER hearts.  SO good! 
I embellish the photo frame with that sweet PUFFY STICKER heart, and then use the PUFFY STICKER words to create my vertical title. 


For finishing touches, I stitch the DIE CUT labels to the top of my page, and embellish with a CHIPBOARD STICKER sentiment. Voila!
So cool and refreshing! 
 
My second layout is warm, citrus-y sweet & just screams Summer....
"Sunkissed"


Isn't this gorgeous?!
Summer days never looked so pretty!
I've kept with the soft mint highlights, but opted for a brighter color scheme with those sweet lemons! Most of the lemons have been fussy cut from pattern paper, LEMON LUSH, but you'll also spy a few DIE CUTS & a PUFFY STICKER too!
Like my previous layout, I have adorned my photograph with a fabulous STITCHED FRAME, as well as layered fussy cut labels from pattern paper FRESH AIR beneath it all too. So cool! 
Here's a closer look....


I've made use of as many of the yellow PUFFY STICKERS as I could, as well as scattering mint ENAMEL DOTS throughout my design too! I've foam mounted my gold foil DIE CUT title to add emphasis and interest to my page. 


To create balance, I anchor my design with that rectangle CHIPBOARD STICKER. I love how such a simple embellishment can bring it all together - just incredible! 


Such a pretty page for my pretty girl! 
And there you have it! 
My Simple & (oh-so) Sweet takes on 8.5" x 11" layouts for Pinkfresh Studio!
I hope they have inspired you to get creating with this gorgeous Summer line! 
Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment