Citrus Twist Kits August Reveal & You Are Loved Layout!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more papercrafting joy with the gorgeous new August Kits from 

Citrus Twist Kits

This month's kits are absolutely stunning!
Here's a quick looksee.....



SO gorgeous, huh?!! 
You can see more of this amazing kit HERE 

The Pocket Life Kit is just as yummy....


Told you so! 
Loving them both! 

There are a few more paper-liscious, and embellishment rich kits which you can check out in the Citrus Twist Kits store HERE

I've created a ton of layouts with these gorgeous kits, & I can't share them with you a lil later in the month!
However, I did create a 'just because' layout for you to enjoy.....

"You Are Loved"


Sigh! Isn't this beautiful?!! 
My first few layouts with these kits have been quite soft, pastel and pretty - 
but on second glance, I couldn't resist the rich colors in the Crate Paper Willow Lane line.
 So perfect for those Fall photos! 
(Of course, I'm in Australia & Autumn has been and gone this year, but I've waiting for the new Fall collections to arrive to scrap these darling photos!) 
That deep yellow is a pretty close match to the leaves in my photo. Love it!



You'll spy lots of stickers, and Foam & Chipboard "Wonderful" Thickers from the Willow Lane collection here! SO pretty!


And I couldn't resist that sweet cork embellishment which is a CTK exclusive from the PL kit! 



Rich, warm and oh-so pretty! 
This month's Perfectly Posh kits are pastel perfection, but they're also fabulous for Fall!

I hope you've liked seeing this sweet page!
I can't wait to share my other pages with you - these kits had me swooning! 

You can get all your Citrus Twist Kit supplies HERE

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo  




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment