Cocoa Vanilla Studio: More Than Words Mini Album




Hi Friends!

My turn to share the Cocoa Vanilla Studio love,
with my sweet take on the make it 'mini' themed assignment!
I just adore creating mini albums & for today's mini I am making a feature of the fabulous 
ALL the papers featured in this album are from this paper pad - so cool!
Let's get started....

"Picture Perfect" Mini Album

Oh.my.heart!!! 
How beautiful is our More Than Words collection?!! So super pretty! 
The dimensions for this mini are 3" x 6", so we can make the most from our 6 x 6 PAPER PAD papers. I have made the cover from chipboard sheets which I cut to size. 
No chipboard? No problems! 
Simply recycle the cardboard from your cereal boxes; 
it's fairly sturdy without being too thick, and makes an excellent substitute!

I decorate my cover with the pretty grey chevron paper, as well CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER frames & banner. I also embellish the cover with ACCESSORY STICKERS, ENAMEL SHAPES & some coordinating ribbons and tassels from my stash. 
Here's a closer look....


Wonderful, indeed! Such a lovely lil keepsake album! 
Let's look inside....


Does it get any cuter?!! Just adore these two!

I back my chipboard cover with the butterfly pattern paper, and embellish it with a DIE CUT EPHEMERA sentiment and a CHIPBOARD TITLE STICKER heart. Simple, but very pretty!

Now to create all the pages!
The 6 x 6 PAPER PAD papers are single sided, so back two sheets together at a time, and then trim them straight down the center ( 3" x 6" size). Repeat this process until you have acquired enough pages to 'tell your story'! Such a quick & easy mini album to create! With so many pretty patterns in this pad, your only difficulty will be deciding which ones to use!

I embellish my first page with that gorgeous CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER frame for my darling photograph, ACCESSORY STICKERS, CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER heart & those sweet ENAMEL SHAPES. Gor-jus!!!


So sweet! & that ledger paper is just divine!
To add emphasis & interest to these sweet pages, I've divided them with sheet of vellum from my stash, as well as added a 'punched' trim to the edge of the page on the right hand side. Such soft and subtle points of interest really create that sense of special and something to treasure!


Loving that CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER Hello Lovely - the perfect adornment to this photo! Such pretty pages for my darling girl!

The next pages are for my Mr Cool Kid......

LOVE this for sure!
I've opted for the blue and grey tones in the MORE THAN WORDS collection to create a more masculine feel, as well as those fun arrow embellishments. Awesome!


Lots of ACCESORY STICKERS  and DIE CUT EPHEMERA pretties here!


More of the cool kid!  
This time I've used the CLEAR STAMPS over the vellum sheet for a bolder, more masculine look!


Nawwww! Such a cutie! The Love that face EPHEMERA sums it up perfectly!


More DIE CUT EPHEMERA love with that divine, soft floral frame! Just beautiful!
Also, how fabulous is this that CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER?
 Not only is the sentiment super sweet, but it also serves as a terrific focal point for this single photo spread.


I've doubled up on DIE CUT EPHEMERA labels here to create balance within my design.
I love the continuity of the typewriter font journal stickers from the ACCESSORY STICKERS - a firm, core fave of mine from all of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections!


Last page in my mini & isn't it the sweetest?! An unforgettable moment in time that I am so glad I've documented!
For finishing touches, I add pom pom trim to the edge of the chipboard cover for added interest and texture. 


Put the cover & pages all together, punch with your Crop-A-Dile or similar hole punching tool. Attach with metal rings & Voila!
A super simple, but OH-so pretty, mini album in minutes! Love it!

I hope you're feeling inspired to use your Cocoa Vanilla Studio 6 x 6 PAPER PADS for mini albums!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment