Pinkfresh Studio: NICU Card Drive & Blog Hop!





Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome to the
Pinkfresh Studio 
NICU Card Drive & Blog Hop!

I am so honoured and fortunate to be participating in this very special event! 
Emergency & Intensive Care is something I hold quite dear to my own heart too!
There have been a few close calls with my darling boy,
and I can't even begin to describe our gratitude and thanks to the amazing hospital staff! 

But enough chatter, let's get onto the good stuff!

Here's the beautiful mood board that we're being inspired by.....


Isn't this the sweetest?!
It immediately reminded me of our beautiful Escape the Ordinary collection, and as I am from the Scrapbook Team, I thought I'd create a few 'paper only' cards for you.....



I love this card set!
The mountain scenes, and the gray & gold combination really spoke to me! 
The phrase stickers in Escape The Ordinary are perfect for the strength & encouragement sentiment too!

But, if you prefer a 'newer' collection, I also created a sweet card with the very pretty Let Your Heart Decide line.....


This time being solely inspired by the color scheme - but isn't it lovely?!

Which collection do you prefer?


I am torn between these two cards - I love them both! 
But these ones are pretty awesome also....


Capable of Anything! 
You so got this! 

Here's a few more close ups....


I WILL climb this mountain - what could be more encouraging?! 


Oh that mountain paper is just perfection!!! 
It's from the Escape the Ordinary 6 x 6 Paper Pad, 
but you can also get the same print in 12 x 12, it's called DISCOVER. 


I hope my cards have inspired you, and moreso, I hope they bring some love and support to the NICU ward. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 Please remember to leave a comment to go in the drawer to win a prize! 
Good Luck! 

Hop back to the Pinkfresh Studio blog HERE to see what our next talented designer has install for you! 
Thankyou!

til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. These are so amazing, Amanda! I think it is pretty apparent that I LOVE mountains, so these touch my heart. Thank you so much for being part of Layton's Legacy, and helping me honor him! I appreciate it from the deepest depths of my heart. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are beautiful and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these cards are wonderful and will brighten the hearts of the people who receive them. :) The mountain papers and stamps really are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome cause and your cards are wonderful and will surely bring comfort to the NICU parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are sure to be welcomed by those who have loved ones in the NICU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful and as soon as I get home from work today, I will see what (if any) mountain stamps I have.... living in the flatlands of Florida, not much need for mountain stamps. But I will make some cards for the drive, as well, with or without mountains! Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see all the ideas. I love this idea of a card drive along with the fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cards are lovely. I love the encouragement sentiment. Above all
    It is awesome of you guys to be a part of such a blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tributes to Layton. I'm sure those cards will provide a small measure of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all these inspirational cards. They are beautiful and up-lifting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your beautiful cards with the fresh, soft color palette! Each one is so very uplifting and inspiring!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amanda these cards are stunning. Thank you for being part of this awesome blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards and great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Courage over comfort...love that saying so much. Sometimes courage is harder to find then comfort but you have to find courage in these times...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards! Anyone who receives one will truly treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely beautiful and a strong message in a "simple" way <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, and inspiring with that beauty. Both sets, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning cards! Thank you for your support of this wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is NO way I can choose a favorite! Your lovely cards are so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a good cause. As a mother of a son in heaven I understand

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are beautiful. They are all so very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE all of these encouraging cards! So perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Each are so beautiful, and perfect for this tribute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So creative and tell such a beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Your cards are fantastic!!! That Escape the Ordinary collection is amazing!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. All of your cards are beautiful! I'm sure they will be well received and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome cards! Love the great outdoors theme & the whole purpose of this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amanda, they are ALL beautiful and I can't choose a fave either. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. these cards re just gorgeous and so inspiring - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. These cards are sweet and lovely, and this is such a noble cause ! May you all be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are amazing. Can’t wait to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cards are very beautiful and fit the mood board totally, both collections you used are stunning, thank you for star my x

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are stunning! I love the papers used and the mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great cause! Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete