Paper Issues: May: What's Up?




Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for more papercrafting fun and inspiration! 
Today I am sharing my super sweet take on the all new Paper Issues challenge, What's Up?


This challenge is all about utilizing the top section of your layouts! 
Simply feature everything in the top 1/3 of your page; too easy!!!
The possibilities are endless! 

And without further ado, here's what my layout....

"Today"


So sweet!!! 
Love these two cherubs! My favorite Pick Me Up, indeed! 
And yes, that's the name of the collection I'm highlighting today;
Pink Paislee's Paige Evans: Pick Me Up - check it out in the store HERE
Like all Paige's designs, this range is full of bright colors and patterns that make you feel happy! 
So playful & fun! 
I love white space, it tends to feature a lot in my layouts. 
Needless to say, I chose a white cardstock base for my page, 
but a simple pattern paper would look really awesome with this challenge too! 
Pink, burgundy and gold form the rest of my color scheme, and I have to say, I just love how soft and pretty this combination is! I hope you like it too!

Here's a few close ups for you....

Super sweet! 
Loving all the embellishment clustering around my photograph!
The very pretty ink splatters are Shimmerz Paints: Vibez in Razzeldazzel Berry - gorgeous color! 


The gold foil Thickers in this line are pretty fabulous too! LOVE! 


SO much pretty squeezed into the top of my design! 

Hope my layout has inspired you to play along with the new What's Up? challenge!
You can see more of my Paper Issues creations by following me on instagram HERE

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you $$$ at checkout! Yay!


Need some Shimmerz
Visit the store HERE 
& Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE paint! Yesss! 

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment