Paper Issues: May: MOM Turned Upside Down Spells WOW




Hi Creatives! 

A new month signals lots of new challenges at Paper Issues!
Today I am sharing this fun Mother's Day inspired challenge...


Well of course your MOM is WOW!!! That makes perfect sense to me! Lol!
I just love being a Mom! 
I know everyone says that, but truly, I wish I could have more children! 
Absolutely the BEST part of my world! 
So here's a pic of me with my boy, just happy being together...

"LOVE"


Oh what a darling! And yes, 
Life is always better TOGETHER
He was only little here, just a few months away from turning 3 and such a cutie! 
We always have the best times together, and that is what Mother's Day is all about for me!
Reflecting on how wonderful this life is! 

But enough of the soppy stuff - we're here for the love of paper! 
And oh my heart, Paige Taylor Evans has done it again! 
Her new Pick Me Up line is oh so pretty, and I just couldn't resist teaming it up with our gorgeous Fab-YOU-lous Florals cut file! 


You can download this awesome file for free HERE

I love the look of white on white, so soft and delicate! 
Here's a closer look for you....


My heart is SO full! Love this!
You'll notice that I cut my pattern paper into a circle and use it as base for my cut files, doilies & photo cluster. This creates the appearance of an inverted wreath - and helps to balance all that white!  
I embellish with 6 x 12 Accent Stickers, Puffy Stickers & Chipboard. 


The Ephemera Die Cut butterflies are just the sweetest and add a hint on color to this soft and subtle page!


My heart is full, indeed!
I hope my layout has inspired you to play along with this Mother's Day themed challenge! 

Before you get started, 
visit the store here for all your supplies
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you $$$


I can't wait to see what you'll create! 
**Be sure to upload all your projects in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group to go in the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card**

Good Luck & thanks for visiting!
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment