Paper Issues: Mix It Up Monday!




Hi Creative Friends!

Time to get a lil messy with Paper Issues 
Mix It Up Monday!


For this month's challenge, we're creating projects that use texture as a feature. 
Lots of fun and freedom here to create what you pretty much like!

I have been neglecting my stencils of late, 
so I pulled out my stash and created this fun page....

"Wander"



Told you it was fun!!!
How cool is that Mandala stencil??? LOVE it!
I've used my acrylic paints for the undercolour, and a medium weight modeling paste for the stencil work. So very awesome!
(& super easy too!)
I've teamed it all up with leftovers from my Pink Paislee Fancy Free stash.
Easy, fun, fabulous!

Here's a few close ups for you.......


Gotta love the glitter Thickers from this line! SO shiny! (I could've used them for this month's Working Title challenge!)

That stencil really is stunning, huh?!
And those blues!!! SOooooooo pretty!
Adding dimension with pop dots, thickers, and even cotton floss, helps to add a more textural appearance too!

Super cool!


Awesome! Playing with paints and texture is fun! 
Give it a go and play along with us this month! 

Need supplies? 
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off storewide!



Needing a lil more inspiration? Come see what the rest of our awesome team has created here

Thanks for stopping by!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment