Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild at Heart - Hello Beautiful!




Hi everyone!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!

Today I am sharing a super pretty layout with the gorgeous Wild At Heart collection. 
As part of our DT theme assignments, I have been asked to include VellumBlooms, and Rubber Charms on my creation. Well, let's be honest - that's hardly a request! These products are SO gorgeous they were already on my layout before I even blinked! Lol!
Enough chatter, here's what I've created....

"Hello Beautiful"

Isn't this the prettiest?!!
I absolutely adore the bold colours and patterns in Wild At Heart! So very beautiful indeed! Love that diagonal arrangment too! So fun! That Vellum Sheet is so incredibly pretty, I just had to include it at both the top and base of my design - ga ga Gorgeous!!! But it's that divine bloom pattern paper, CV-WH009 MEMENTO, and its coordinating chipboard frame that really make me swoon!!! Combined with the Die Cut Ephemera blooms, this layout is just prettiness overload! All.The.Florals & Blooms! Gah!!!!
Here's a closer look......


That Chipboard Frame with the Memento pattern on it is just so striking! It really draws your eye into my treasured photograph! You'll also notice that the Die Cut Ephemera sentiments around my framed  image also feature that gorgeous floral design - very pretty!

Just look at those pretty Die Cut blooms!!!
With all those lovely watercolour wash effects in this line, it seemed only fitting that I add a little watercolour of my own to break up all that white. As I have used so many bold colours, I selected a very soft peach tone to provide warmth, balance and neutrality to my layout.  It really compliments the Rubber Charms that I have used too!
The Rubber Charms are a new addition to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio family, and I am LOVING them! Just check out the GORGEOUS one below....

So awesome, huh?! The Rubber Charms are really versatile, and add extra dimension and colour to your creations! Here's another.........

So very beautiful, indeed!
Check out the pretty hearts arrow! That is the cutest of all!

Adorable!
I also love that sweet flair button layered on the Ephemera bow. Such a lovely sentiment; perfect for my darling!
And there's that divine Vellum Sheet again! Subtle, but oh-so-stunning!
My title has been created with the Chipboard Stickers; I love that shade of indigo! And how cool is that cursive font?!!

Fabulous!
For the perfect finishing touch, just add Sparkles Enamel Dots....


Wild At Heart = Prettiness supreme!!!
And there you have it! 
My layout featuring Vellum, Blooms, & Rubber Charms! 
Hope it has inspired you to include these beautiful products in your next creation!
Thanks for visiting and leaving a kind comment,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment