Paper Issues: March Sketchy Saturday




Hi Lovelies!

It's time for another super fun Paper Issues challenge;
Sketchy Saturday!
This month's sketch is tons of fun!
Here's what we're working with....


Awesome, huh?!
Here's my take on this fun sketch, 

"I Love Right Now"


Nawww! Love this little cutie!!! 
I have stash busted some Dear Lizzy: Saturday & mixed it in with the gorgeous new Dear Lizzy: Lovely Day line. Love it! The two collections compliment each other perfectly! 
Here's a few close ups.....


Love that gold foiled ephemera card!!! HAPPY indeed!


The title Thickers are from the Saturday line - how cool are they?!! 


Such a cutie-patootie! Love my boy!
And I hope you loved my layout!

You can grab Dear Lizzy (& more) from the Paper Issues store here
REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA and you'll receive 20% off when you checkout! 


Need more ideas?
You can see all the inspirational sketch layouts from our talented team here

Thanks for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment