March Guest Designer for Just Nick Studio!





Hi Lovelies!

Omgoodness! So exciting!!!
 I was over-the-moon excited when Nicole told me I'd be the 
Guest Designer for Just Nick Studio in March! 
So super-dee-duper excited!!! YAY!!! 
Just Nick Studio have the most fantastic Cut Files & I have created 2 stunning layouts with them today! 

Here's a quick peak them,
(you'll find all the close ups & details over on the Just Nick Studio blog here)

"XO XO"


La la love this!!! Just Nick Studio + Cocoa Vanilla Studio = Perfection!
Such a super sweet page! 

Here's my second layout, 

"Sunshine & Happiness"


Love this awesome mixed media number! I've stashbusted Simple Stories Posh line, and combined it with a couple of the fabulous cutfiles from Just Nick Studio.

Want all the details, including how to get these stunning cut files?
Be sure to leave me a comment on the Just Nick blog too!
(I'd love to have them ask me to guest again)
Thankyou!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment