Paper Issues: March Notable Quotable




Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for the March edition of Notable Quotable with Paper Issues!
This month's inspirational quote is.....


Oh, isn't this fun?!!
 So many different ways you could interpret, or take inspiration, from this quote!
Here's my take...

"Live Today"

Love this picture of my beautiful girl! She's growing up far too fast for me though - so I've been inspired by the quote to remind her to in live in the right now, Live Today!
I've used the very pretty Dear Lizzy line, Oh Lovely Day including the chipboard stickers that make my title. I've also used my favourite FREE cut file from the Paper Issues store, it's called 
Open Hearts Circles Just gorgeous!

Here's a closer look.....


Love the delicate watercolour wash pastels in this line - those papers are too pretty for words!!!


Such cute ephemera in this line & how about those shiny brads!!!
The chipboard stickers are always an essential....


Love, love, love!
Oh Lovely Day certainly lives up to it's name! 
And there you have it!
 My take on this month's Notable Quotable challenge, see what the rest of our talented team has created here.
You can grab that fabulous FREE cut file here.

REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off every single time you shop in the 


Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment