Pinkfresh Studio: December Days & Christmas Cheer!




Hi Paper Loving Friends!

Welcome back for a lil Pinkfresh Studio Christmas cheer!
When I first received the gorgeous December Days collection it was like Christmas at my place! 
I just adore the pretty color palette and with so many sweet embellishments & fresh pattern designs December Days made my day! 
You see, I'm not much of a Christmas scrapbooker. 
I prefer to enjoy the moment rather than be capturing it on camera- but I do have a few special pics from last year..... 
And with December Days being oh so special, well.... 
I just had to share a few of our more personal memories with you. 
Here's my first layout with this stunning line.....

"A December To Remember"


Oh my! Isn't he the cutest?!! 
There's a super sweet story to this page and it's about a little boy who discovered that "eating Santa's walking sticks is yummy", lol! (love that he calls candy canes Santa's walking sticks) 
He literally became a peppermint addict over night - love everything peppermint is the perfect sentiment for this photo! 
And with mint being so fresh it seemed only fitting that this page be clean in design. 
Simple but oh-so effective! 
I also took inspiration from his cute star t-shirt, and used the pretty STARRY NIGHT pattern paper as my background. I love how it brings the page together!


The 6 x 6 PAPER PACK is perfect for creating layers beneath your photographs. To add more interest and dimension, I've used a few sweet DIE CUTS between those layers and embellished the photo cluster with those divine WOODEN BUTTONS.  


For finishing touches, I have scattered a few WOOD STICKER & PUFFY STICKER stars - perfect! And that PHRASE STICKER unties it all!Sweet, and fresh just like the peppermint story!(and very special to my heart!)For my second layout I have opted for a softer, more delicate style.It's a very cute page of my two darlings, after dressing the Christmas tree....

 "December Traditions"


Isn't this pretty?!! And what could be more traditional than trimming the tree and having that first impromptu photo in front of it? Life moment captured!I instantly fell in love with the B side of pattern paper, CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, and knew I'd have to make a feature of it! That pink is just oh-so delicate! 
I also really wanted to use those 3 x 4 JOURNALING CARDS WITH FOIL ACCENTS in a non pocket page style. You'll spy the gold confetti card as the matte for my sweet photo, thus lending the design  to lots of gold embellishing. 
In particular, that incredible FOILED WOODGRAIN STICKER title - so stunning! 
Here's a closer look at it.....


It really is something! 
And the warmth of the veneer and gold adds balance to all that pale pink too! Impressive to say the least! 
You'll spy more veneer in those sweet WOODEN BUTTONS & lots of pretty DIE CUTS! 
I just love those intricate snowflakes! 
To add balance to the vertical design, I've started and ended the 'line' with matching sentiment banners, as well as coordinating sentiment squares.... 


Time for magic, indeed! 
Such a pretty page to document December! I hope you have enjoyed seeing a very personal side of my creating, and feel inspired to celebrate your Christmas memories with Pinkfresh Studio December Days!

Need this stunning line? Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, til next time, Happy Arty Days, Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment