Paper Issues: November: Pinspire Me!




Hi Papercrafting Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with the November edition of 


This challenge is awesome to play along with! 
Simply take inspiration from the pin board below......


Oh isn't this gorgeous?!! 
All the Fall & Thanksgiving inspiration here! 

I decided to create a Fall page with a non-Fall collection, 

"Fall"


Nawww! 
Love this photo of my two just being in the moment together! So sweet!
I have used the gorgeous Elles Studio: Family Fun collection for my layout today. 
How stunning is that woodgrain paper?!! 
I've pulled from the greens and yellows in this collection, as they compliment the colours in my photo. 
You'll also spot a few embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio on my layout too!
Here's a closer look for you....


How good are the acrylic shapes?!! Love them!

Fall-tastic!

Hope you liked my interpretation of this month's board!

Needing some scrappy supplies before you play along?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay! 


Looking for more Pinspiration?
See what the rest of our awesome team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope I inspired you to get creating!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment