Paper Issues: November New Issue Monday!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with Round 1 of


I love all the Issues, but this really does have my heart
It's called...

Home is Where the Heart Is!


Suggested ideas include
:

Create a project about your home 
(favorite room, neighborhood, new home, renovations, favorite spot in your town/state)
Use heart embellishments
 Share November activities
 Family gatherings
 Thanksgiving traditions 
and/or favorite recipes.

Here's what I created for it.....

"Hello Love"



Oh isn't this divine?!!
That photo just melts me!
Beautiful memories, indeed!

And what a soft and delicate page!
I have used Simple Stories Beautiful collection, and I think that sums it perfectly!
From the soft pastel pink to the barely there minty green, this line is just prettiness overload!
And just look at those black, and white florals! All the heart eyes!

Here's a closer view.....


So, so preeeeetty!!!
Loving the warmth of the gold foil accents, creating balance to this very cool palette!


And speaking of palette, I've created that sweet mixed media background with my favourite Shimmerz Paints!

It's prettiness overload!

& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total! Yay!


I hope you liked my take on this month's issue!
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment