Shimmerz Paints & Silhouette Sketch Pens!




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration!
For today's layout, I 'm playing with Silhouette Sketch Pens and our favourite Shimmerz products!
Here's what I've created, 

"Love"


Oh wow! Isn't this stunning?!!
I've used Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Wild At Heart collection,
 and a Paper Issues free cut file with a blue Sketch Pen. 
SO Pretty!
The heart file is called Autumn Blessings and you can grab it for FREE here
But today is all about those stunning Shimmerz Paints
so here's how I've created that background....

I roughly painted the heart outline in watered down Spritz: Sapphire, and also applied it with the packaging technique too! I painted the blossoms in Vibez: Glorious Day, and then added tiny splatters of this golden hue around the heart. The roses are painted with Creameez: Trippin' in the Tropics, the daisy is painted in Creameez: Cheeky Pink and the leaves are Creameez: Refresh Mint. 
Love these colours together! 
To finish it off, I added more splatters around the heart with the Creameez colours, and voila! 
It was that simple and easy! 
Here's a few close ups for you........


It really is such a pretty effect!
Remember: Sketch Pens are water soluble, so they do bleed a little when the Shimmerz Paints are applied. Pat dry with a paper towel, and re paint where required.


Oh swoon! Just the prettiest!
And all the floral elements from the Wild At Heart collection really add to the beauty of this page!
Love it all!

Hope my layout has inspired you to play with Shimmerz Paints!

REMEMBER: If you're ordering from the Shimmerz Paints online store HERE
 pop my name AMANDA in the comments section of your order 
and you'll receive a FREE gift! 
Yay for free paint!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Hi Amanda, Petals here, I had to come and learn the tricks of your fantastic layout. I have a set of pens for my Cameo but haven't had the guts to try them out. Thanks for inspiring :D

    ReplyDelete