Paper Issues: October Pinspire Me




Hi Happy Arty Friends!

It's time to be inspired with a new mood board for the October edition of 
 Paper Issues Pinspire Me challenge!


Here's this month's board - it's a lil spook-tacular!



Isn't this fabulous!!!
Lots of Fall and Halloween inspiration here!
And here's my take on it.....

"Love Autumn"


So beautiful! Love this girl!
And how divine is this Fall collection from Simple Stories?!
It's called Vintage Blessings and it's the prettiest, most floral delight I've ever seen for Autumn!
You'll also spy some gorgeous Shimmerz Paints for my mixed media background too! 
I've used Vibez: Sunset Strip & Pop Art Pink, and applied them with the packaging technique for a soft and subtle background! Pretty!
Let's have a closer look.......


Omgoodness, how cute are those patchwork birds?!! 
So adorable! 
I am also adoring those pattern papers!
 I used the reverse side of So Very Blessed, & then layered that pretty mint floral,So Thankful ,over it.  The coordinating trim down the left hand side is actually Grateful Washi Tape
Here's a closer look for you.....


So divine! 
As always, I have made good use of the Bits & Pieces Die Cuts, Cardstock Stickers & even those fabulous Chipboard Stickers! 
Love it all!

Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Oh, and if you fancy some new colours in your Shimmerz Paints collection, 
add my name in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints Store order and 
they'll send you a free gift! 
Yes! Free paint on me ;)

Looking for more pinspiration?
See what our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment