Paper Issues: October Notable Quotable




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edtion of


Yay! 
I heart this challenge, it's always so much fun!
Here's the quote we're being inspired by for October.........


#allthefallthings 

I decided to scrap myself for this one.... 
because I truly LOVE the beauty of this Season!
Here's my layout, 

"I Love Autumn" 



Isn't this divine?!!! 
It's Simple Stories: Vintage Blessings and I just adore it!!!
The colours are so warm and rich! 
& OH those florals!!! 
Lots of cute Die Cuts and stickers in this line, let's take a closer look......


Just so so preeeeetty! 
LOVE Autumn and I think this layout says it perfectly!

You can get this stunning Simple Stories line in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Looking for more inspiration? 
See what our talented team has created for this challenge here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment