Paper Issues: 2017 Fall Crop: Sky's The Limit!




Hi Creatives!

I'm so excited! It's Paper Issues Fall Crop time!
Yay!!!

I love a good crop, and at Paper Issues we rock it!
I am lucky enough to be hosting two of the crop challenges, and here's my first one.....


Sky's The Limit!

For this challenge I want you to use up all those sky themed papers - think kites, hot air balloons, birds, butterflies, paper planes, clouds, rainbows etc. Basically if it flies, 
or you can see it in the sky ,
we want to see it on your page!

Here's my sample for you....

"Dream"



Oh isn't this beautiful! 
How quickly 'time' flies is the sentiment behind my layout. 
There's a lovely hidden letter on the back of this one for my not so little girl. What a dream she is!
You'll also spy the lovely Crate Paper Maggie Holmes: Carousel collection for this layout.
 I have made a feature of the kites pattern paper, Summertime and combined it with fussy cut kites, Chipboard Thickers & even the Carousel & Kites Free Cut File

Here's a closer look at all those kites....


Magical indeed!

And how about that stunning Puffy Word Sticker title......


Exquisite! So beautifully cut!
And let's not forget the real beauty on my page.....


I wish we could have kept her this little a bit longer....
She's growing up way too fast! Love her so!

And there you have it! 
My take on the Sky's The Limit challenge!
I do hope you'll join us in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group here to play along!

REMEMBER: If you're shopping in the Paper Issues store here
to use my code AMANDA & you'll receive 20% off your total spend. Yay!!!


Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment