Paper Issues: 2017 Fall Crop: Supersize It!




Hi Creative Friends!

Are you playing along with the

 Paper Issues Fall Crop?! 

If not, come join us in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group here

I am lucky enough to be hosting two of the Crop challenges,
& I am so super excited about it!
Here's my second challenge for the crop.....

Yup! Supersize it and go LARGE!!!
For this challenge you can either use a supersized photograph OR a supersized title for your layout.
Easy to play, but tons of fun (& you go in the draw to win some awesome prizes!)

Here's my sample layout for you....

"Major Heart Eyes"



Major heart eyes, indeed! Isn't this the most beautiful photo?!!
And yes, I supersized it to focus in on that gorgeous handhold! 
These two are inseparable, they really dote on one another - it's so lovely!

You'll spy that I used the stunning Pink Paislee: Paige Taylor Evans: Turn The Page collection for this layout. That sweet floral paper is just perfect for Spring or Fall memory keeping. 
And the embellishments are just divine!
Here's a few close ups for you.....


Just look at that sweet Puffy Sticker heart! It really pops against the black n white photo.
I am also LOVING the Fresh Start Icon Thickers (chipboard stickers) - there are so many cute designs!
And speaking of Thickers..... 


The New Day Printed Thickers are amazing!!!
They really are title perfection!

Feeling like you need a lil more Pink Paislee in your stash?
Use code AMANDA in the Paper Issues store here
& you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


I hope you liked my fun take on this SUPERsized challenge!
I can't wait to see what you create for it!

Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment