Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Carta Bella - Toy Box!




Hi Creative Friends!

Today we're shining the light on the super fun, Toy Box collection from Carta Bella!

This collection is super bright, fun, playful and full of all your old favorite vintage toys! I LOVE it!!!

Here's my first layout with this fabulous line, 

"Toy Time"


Omgoodness! How fun is this?!! 
La la LOVE it all!!!
I had a total blast creating with these vibrant colors and patterns! Just perfect for my Mister A for Awesome!
Lots of fun embellishments and those pattern papers are just the best! 
Let's take a closer look.....


I have mounted my white cardstock onto that incredible red chevron paper, Best Toy Fun & then fussy cut that plaid paper, reverse side of ABC Blocks to create my layout. 
The rest is just fun embellishing - 
And aren't those vintage toy soldier stickers just the cutest?!! 


I am also totally loving those Puffy Stickers, and Layered Stickers too!


SO much fun!!! 
That robot!!!!
Carta Bella Toy Box really is perfect for childhood memory keeping!

Need some too? Grab it all in the Paper Issues store here 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend!


Looking for more Carta Bella Toy Box inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team have created here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment