Paper Issues: June Scrap Soup




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of 


Isn't this month's recipe fun?!!
Simply include the above listed items on your layout to play along! 
Note: You can use more of these items if you wish; this list is just the minimum requirement for your page! 

Here's what I created, 
"Summer"


La la love this!!! Summer has never been so much fun! 
I've used the new Echo Park Summer Dreams collection - it just sings happiness!
And yes, it's the second layout I have made this week using that rainbow plaid pattern paper, cos there's no such thing as too much plaid right?!!
I've also incorporated some of the 6 x 6 pattern papers into my design, but it's those Paper Fans that really make my layout! What a fun circle embellishment!!!


In keeping with all those circles, I have also used a mix of circular chipboard stickers, brads and enamel dots! So bright, fun and playful! Super sweet!
My title is from the Chipboard Stickers too - love it!


My fave circle would have to be this photo of my two darlings! Just divine!!!
And there you have it! 
Hope I have inspired you to get creating and play along!

Grab yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Looking for more ideas & inspiration? Visit the official blog here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment