Paper Issues: June Scraplift Sunday #4




Hi  Happy Arty Days Friends!

It's Sunday, & you know that means it's time for a Paper Issues Scraplift 
& today we're lifting this layout from me! 
Eeep! What an honour!


I love my original, so I decided to flip the design for a really different look! 
I also opted for a Summer page instead of a Fall one too! 
Here's what I created.......

"The Ocean Is Calling"


Omgoodness! How fun is this?!!!
Such a bright, fun and contemporary Summer page! Love it!
I have used the new Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection & combined it with washi tape from Heidi Swapp's  Magnolia Jane collection. 
Despite being a predominantly girly Summer line, 
Summer Lights worked perfectly for my Mister A for Awesome!

Let's take a closer look.....


Fun, fun, fun indeed! 
& that chipboard car sticker is awesome sauce!


More fabulous 6 x 12 and Chipboard Stickers and I just love that grid pattern paper! (No.8 - get it here!)


Vacation Vibes!!! Love it!

I hope you liked my scraplift of my original design!

You can get ALL the fabulous NEW Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection in the Paper Issues Store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend!
Yay! Happy Shopping!


I hope you'll play along with this super fun challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment