Paper Issues: June Working Title: One Tiny Word!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for another round of Working Title!

WOW! The entries for last month's curvy/wavy/round titles were nothing short of Aaaahmazing! 
Thanks so much for joining in and having some fun!
 Speaking of fun, this month's title challenge is just that!
Show me all your delicate and tiny titles, by using one word and keep it to a small font size! 

So the June Working Title challenge is literally, 

'one little word'


This challenge is open to any type of creation, just ensure it's a new project & 
includes one small word! 
I had a ton of fun with this! 
Here's my layout, 

"Happiness"


I've used the super pretty Elle's Studio, Live Laugh Love collection and I am just loving it! 
My tiny title is a die cut from the coordinating Bits & Pieces pack, and perfectly describes my darling daughter! She is happiness! 
Here's a few close-ups for you.....


Isn't it just so pretty?!!
You'll notice that I've also used some older Amy Tangerine Thickers hearts on my layout too!  
The black hearts really pop & match perfectly with those puffy, and hand drawn hearts too! 


Super cute!


Just adore that tiny title!
So much fun!

Grab your Elle's Studio supplies (& more) in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total spend! 



Need more inspirational ideas? 
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment