Paper Issues: June Take 5 Tuesday




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for another edition of Paper Issues: Take 5 Tuesday!
You know how much I LOVE this monthly challenge - simply take 5 things from the list below and create!


Isn't this month's list fun?!!

Here's what I came up with....

"Summer"



Nawww! I love this photo of my two darlings playing beneath the jetty! 
Such happy memories!
I've used the gorgeous new Echo Park: Summer Dreams collection and had an absolute blast playing with all those super cute embellishments! 
You'll spy that I used blue, green, plaid, a tag, and title for my 5! There's probably a couple extras in the mix too, but hey, whose counting when we're having such scrap happy fun?!!
I absolutely LOVE how bright, and playful this Summer line is! I mean, just look at that gorgeous rainbow plaid!!! AND flamingos!!!
Let's take a closer look......


Chipboard, ephemera, puffy stickers, enamel dots, element stickers, layered stickers and even pretty brads - this collection has it ALL!
I used a few flamingos on this design to mimic my two in the photo - how random that they both had their legs bent like flamingos & at the same time?!! LOL! Literally, just chillin' with my flock ;)


How super cute are the icecreams and paddle pops too?!! Perfect for Summer layouts!
Here's a closer look at that fabulous puffy sticker title....


SO awesome! I can't recommend this collection enough - just stunning!!!!

& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total spend - Yay!!!


Need more inspirational ideas? Visit the Paper Issues blog here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I can't wait to see your takes on this super fun challenge!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment