Studio Fourteen40: Hello Sunshine!




Hi Friends!

I know, its been a while since I blogged for Studio Fourteen40!
 After the all the hype for the big Wild Spirit Collection & Kit release, 
I have been enjoying some quiet crafting for myself & playing along with a few challenges!
I created this layout for a  Paper Issues scraplift challenge using the Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection.
But, it has a few too many awesome Studio Fourteen40 products not to share!
So without further ado, here's my layout....

"PLAY"


Told you it was awesome! And so much Studio Fourteen40 fabulousness here too!
You'll spy flair from the Hello Sunshine collectionwood veneer stars & even those glitter foam cut glasses!
Let's take a closer look.....


Today was awesome indeed!
How terrific is that flair button?!!! LOVE it! So bright, bold and happy - perfect for my cheeky monkey ;)
The veneer stars are almost like scatter sequins, but cooler! They are beautifully cut and there's so many of them in the packet that you'll be able to use them on multiple projects!
And how about those Foam Cut: Spunky Specs in green?! These are such a playful embellishment and work so well with my layout.......


Apart from being super cool, my fave feature of these delicate cut glasses is that they're stickers - so no messy glue required to attach them! Making crafting even easier!
Here's another view......


How cool is the LAUGH flair button too! This page just screams fun & play!
I hope this layout inspires you to get creating!
Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Studio Fourteen40 products featured:

Leave a Comment

  1. oh this looks fabulous.. and love that cute photo too..

    ReplyDelete