Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Hello Sunshine XO




Hi Everyone!
Oh my goodness, I am FROZEN!!!
 Down here in Australia we're suffering the coldest Winter in a long time!
It's so very cold that it's got me dreaming of Summer!
Needless to say, on the one day that the sun did shine, we hit the rock beach
& later, I dived into my Cocoa Vanilla StudioHello Sunshine stash to warm me up ;)
Here's my latest layout with Hello Sunshine,
"XO"
IMG_20160706_111712
 I know, where to begin? So many details and embellishments to drool over here! & not to mention, how sweet are these two on the rocks? Love them!
I also love that Hello Sunshine is totally gender neutral - it works so well for both male and female pages! I've combined the pattern papers CV-HS004 CHILL OUT (denim) & CV-HS005 SUMMER HITS (blue floral)  to reflect & balance both my boy and girl.  I love how well they partner up - just stunning! To 'marry' the two together, I've also used that versatile woodgrain paper CV-HS001 FULL BLOOM
I've also made a feature of my title with the XO Cut File which is included in the Colour Me Happy Cut File Set. Isn't it cool?!
Sooooooooo many pretty elements to this layout though, so let's take a closer look or two.....
IMG_20160706_114658
Love this - yes, I cut those words, as well as 'fun times' from the patterned paper CV-HS003 HAPPY DAYS - they coordinate beautifully with my colour palette, as well as they 'fit' my story too! Such an easy way to add a spot of journaling!
Hearts seem to be a bit of a 'go-to' embellishment for me, especially when it comes to sweet photos of these two! There are quite a few varieties of hearts with the Hello Sunshine collection too! Puffy StickersLittle HeartsWood VeneersAccessory Stickers... And why not use them all?! 
I've also used a few Fancy Buttons in my embellishment clusters too!  (The doily and blue thread are from my personal supplies.) How glossy are the enamel and puffy heart?! LOVE!!!
IMG_20160706_114332
I am really loving the Colour Me Happy Cut Files! Oh my! They're awesome! I've used the XO to create a real feature for my title, I've backed them with the denim look paper (Chill Out). I have also used the floral cuts to layer beneath my photo. I adore how the flowers are very similar to the ones in the patterned paper, the Wood Veneers and Die Cut Ephemera too!
IMG_20160706_114929
Prettiness overload!!! I mean, those Wood Veneer florals are just darling!
IMG_20160706_114508How cool are those pattern paper layers beneath my photo? And those pretty ephemera blooms!!!
Another gorgeous cluster in the bottom right hand corner......
IMG_20160706_115319Loving life, indeed!
A sweet ephemera heart features this time, and its striped pattern plays to the XO cut files perfectly! The horizontal stripes feature, contrasts with the vertical page design, adding further interest for the eye. The warmth of the Wood Veneers and the Fancy Buttons add balance to my page, as they cut through the cool blues of the layout. Everything balanced, and considered. So easy to achieve this look when the collections are so meticulously coordinated!
Love Hello Sunshine, and feeling warmer already! I hope I have inspired you!
Thanks for stopping by today! It means so much xx
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment