Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love Always Double Layout & A Class!




Hi Cocoa Vanilla Studio Friends!
Welcome back! Today I am super-dee-duper excited to be sharing my first creation with the all NEW
This collection is just so incredibly pretty that my only words for it are 'swoon' and 'sigh' - it's that stunning!
Needless to say, I immediately fell head over heels with Love Always!
So, instead of creating one layout for you today, I've created two! And the clever part, they also work as a double layout! But enough chatter, here they are.....
"Love Is the Closest Thing We Have To Magic"
Love Always Double layout
I know, sweetness overload! Could this collection be anymore delicate and divine?!! I don't even know where to start - it's just SO precious!
So many pretty elements and those pattern papers; swoon!!!
I've used the reverse side of Twin Set (that fine stripes paper) as the neutral base for both my pages, but then opted for a pretty pink paper for my girl page (Class Act) and a soft blue paper for my boy (Note To Self). I've connected both pages with even cut apart pieces from the Lovely Things paper too! Simply stunning!
Despite the two layouts mirroring one another, there are a few different features on them - so let's take a look at each one individually. Let's start with ladies first.....
Love Always1
*sigh* Isn't this darling?! She is such my little lady!
I am a bit of a sucker for soft, delicate girly layouts. The soft pinks, those vellum shapes and chipboard stickers are just so pretty I can't take my eyes off of them! You stole my heart indeed!
How intricate (& divinely gorgeous) is the vellum doily......
love always2I love the tiny heart details in the doily which compliment the hearts throughout Love Always. A very sweet detail!
The chipboard stickers are my new favourite embellishment though - just look at those frames I've layered with my photo! And that geometric heart is too cute!
love always3
You'll spy lots of vellum blooms on this layout too! So very sweet and delicate - a bit like my subject in the photograph!
As for all those sequins, blingy bits, resin roses and button - they all come from the Bits & Pieces embellishment packet. An absolute must have item as it has a lil bit of everything in it for adding that special finishing touch to your creations.
love always4The 'You stole my heart' and 'Always' cards have been cut from the patterned paper Lovely Things. These would be fabulous for pocket page scrapbookers too!
And how about that sweet cluster at the bottom of my layout.....
love always5Oh that's pretty! That tiny rose bud just accentuates those gorgeous vellum blooms - LOVE!
"Love is the closest thing we have to magic" has been snipped in half and shared across the two layouts to keep them connected and relative to each other. Speaking of other layout, here it is.....
love always6Isn't he just aodrable?!! He always has me at hello! As this is the masculine version of my pretty girl page, I've added more depth of colour to the mixed media background, and featured the blues (and more of the greys) through the embellishments. How sweet is that chipboard sticker flag? And those frames are all kinds of awesome!
love always7I've still used a little bling on the page from the Bits & Pieces embellishment packet, but opting for more dots over hearts. I'm also using a few stars in the chippie stickers to add a bit of balance too!
How cool is the lower cluster too?! I've used the coordinating "O" sticker to keep with the circles and dots on the page - but also to connect the two pages with an "XO" .....
love always8
Love that striped button, and how sweet is that tiny vellum heart? I mean, seriously there are ombre hearts in the vellum shapes!!! Loving it all!!!
With the dots / circles being a bit of a minor theme on this layout, I also used a couple of the grey dots vellum pieces too....
love always9 Again, I've used the Lovely Things cards to connect the two pages, and I have to say I am loving that patterned paper - so versatile!
Here's a better look at some of those chipboard stickers.....
love always That geo heart flag?!!! OMG - it's too cute!!! Gosh I am love, love, loving LOVE ALWAYS!
Want to create these two stunning pages yourself? (or find out what products I used to create those subtle backgrounds?)
Well, I am teaching both layouts in the one class at Seriously Scrapbooking (South Australia) on:
August 27th 2pm - 4:30pm
Call (08) 8277 1298 to book a place - I promise you'll have a blast!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope I have inspired you,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment