Imaginarium Designs: July Creations




Hi Creatives!

Today I am sharing a sweet sibling love page, as well as another of my upcoming class layouts on the Imaginarium Designs blog!

I love intricacy of our chippie designs, but even more than that, I love the versatility of
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard!
It really doesn't matter what you're creating the chippies always embellish and complete a project beautifully! 
The brand new Fancy Pants Designs: Millie & June collection is a super sweet Mother/Grandmda/Sister range & instantly made me think of the chipboard phrase, 
"S is for Sister my forever friend" - I think it coordinated just perfectly......

"S is for Sister"


Yep. That chipboard phrase/title is just awesome!
You'll also spy the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard bunting banner on this layout too!
Two very simple chipboard pieces that really bring the page together and maximise effect. I've drawn on the Millie & June colour palette to inspire the treatment on this chipboard - lots of Gold and Royal Blue Versa Inks - love it! 
Let's take a closer look....


Talk about intricate cuts - how fabulously cut is that phrase?!!! A gorgeous font and the gold inky finish is divine! 

I've used a gold puffy sticker as a sub-title to support the sister phrase as the main heading on this layout. 


 I love how this bunting connects my photgraphs & draws you into that sweet ephemera and flair cluster. Too cool!


I love the two-tone effect on the bunting / flag banner, and it was so easy to do! Simply 'mask' the area to be protected with a piece of paper and ink away. Allow ink to dry and repeat the process on the opposite side. Such a fun and playful way to embellish your layouts!

Chipboard Featured:





Next up, I have two separate layouts that also work as a double layout too! 
A girl and boy version for my two darlings! 


I know, how cool is this?!!!
A bit of mixed media delight combined with our favourite chippies and Cocoa Vanilla Studio's: Colour Me Happy collection. Love!

Let's take a closer look at each page individually......
"Love this"


Love this: boy, photo, attitude, memory, love it all! The new chipboard design 'lovethis' is just too easy to create with! I coated mine in black ink, and then applied Glitzin' Glamour in Black to give it more texture, dimension and lift. Very cool! 


The handrawn crosses have been inked in black and aqua, and are a perfect adornment to a boy page!

Let's take a look at the girly version....

"Chase Your Dreams" 


I know, so cool huh?!  Incredible texture and colours in that background !
And yes, that's another amazing new phrase chipboard; just loving all the new designs!


Just like its partner page, I've coated the title (and one of the hearts) in black ink and Glitzin Glamour in black. I love the finish it gives!
The remaining chippies have either the matte black ink finish or petal pink. Here's a closer view....


Love it! And how stunning are the mixed media backgrounds I've created on these two layouts?!
If you like the look, and want to learn the technique, 
or if you just want to create this double layout
I'm teaching it on Saturday 23rd July 10am at Seriously Scrapbooking 
Call Seriously Scrapbooking on (08) 8277 1298 to secure your place -
I'd love to see you there!

Chipboard Featured:






Thanks for stopping by today! 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

http://happyartydays.blogspot.com.au/




Leave a Comment

  1. Awesomely fabulous Amanda, love the double page girl/boy one with lots to look at , just fantastic work as usual

    ReplyDelete