Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Midnight Creating!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration with their newest 
(and dare I say, most beautiful?) collection; MIDNIGHT!



Such a divine collection & completely swoon worthy! 
But rather than rave about it, here's exactly why I am loving it.....

"Hello Lovely"


Hello Lovely, indeed! 
Isn't this beautiful?!
Such a gorgeous collection for my pretty daughter!

You'll spot the reverse side of pattern paper CV-MN002 - SHINE BRIGHT as my 12 inch base. I just adore this distressed wood grain pattern! I layer this paper with an 11 1/2 inch white cardstock base, and add 2 inch triangles to each corner. The triangles are cut from the 6 x 8 PAPER PAD, and I love the definition that they bring to the page.

Next, I layer the white cardstock with that incredible hearts cut file, which I have cut with pattern paper CV-MN002 SHINE BRIGHT. So prettty!!! 
The cut file is called the All Heart Remix & is available from The Cut Shoppe HERE.
The ombre pinks in this paper just make my heart happy! 
Totally swoon worthy color and perfect for a watercolor look without all the fuss!

The final step in all my layering is to add my photo cluster & embellishments onto the center of the SHINE BRIGHT hearts....


If you weren't already crushing on the pattern papers in the Midnight collection, then the gorgeous array of embellishments will certainly win your heart! 
Oh my, they're just divine!!!
I position my darling girl's picture inside that pretty floral CHIPBOARD PIECES frame, and tuck a few DIE CUT EPHEMERA blooms beneath it all. SO pretty!!!


I embellish the frame with that super sweet Hello Lovely FLAIR BUTTON,  & add the LOVE YOU CHIPBOARD PIECES sentiment below the frame.


I also scatter CHIPBOARD PIECES & DIE CUT EPHEMERA hearts and butterflies around the photo cluster. I use both CLEAR and ACCESSORY STICKERS, as well as sequins from our HELLO LOVELY collection for the finishing adornments.

Here's another view for you....


Those CLEAR STICKER crosses are really effective! And I just can't get enough of those gorgeous DIE CUT blooms!


Gosh, the new Midnight collection is oh-so pretty!!!
The final details to this beautiful layout, are a few more CLEAR STICKERS in the bottom right corner, which I layer with my darling daughter ACCESSORY STICKERS....

 
So.much.gorgeousness!

Beautiful documenting made super easy with our stunning MIDNIGHT collection!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with all this prettiness!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment