Citrus Twist Kits: 3 To Inspire Challenge!






Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for today's installment of the awesome 
Citrus Twist Kits: 3 - To - Inspire challenge! 

I love a good challenge, and I had such fun creating for this one that I made not one, not two, but 3 layouts to inspire you with! Lol, what can I say? I love memory keeping & crafts! 

I hope you'll find some time this week to play along too! 
All you need to do is feature the following three prompts in your creating....

1. Use alphas in your project. 
(There are a few varieties in this month's kits - plus we won't mind if you use some from last month too! ;) There are always plenty of alphas left over, right?)

2. Include some die cut shapes or ephemera
(Again, there are plenty in this month's kits and oh my heart, the exclusive ones in the PL Kit are divine!!!) 

3. Add a wood element to your page
(This could be a wooden embellishment, or even some wood grain pattern paper) 


Before you get started, here are the three layouts that I created for today's challenge.....

"Be-You-tiful"


Isn't this pretty?! 
I have used the gorgeous Little Things Scrapbook Kit, as well as fussy cut butterflies from the Pattern Paper Play Kit, the October Embellishment Kit and the Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolors. I just adore the blue hues and embellishments featured in the Little Things Scrapbook Kit, and they coordinated beautifully with my sweet photograph! You'll spy lots of Crate Paper, Pinkfresh Studio  & Vicki Boutin on this layout! 
Here's a closer look for you......


Aren't those fussy cut butterflies super pretty?!!
And those Liquid Watercolors are just stunning!!! I have used SapphireLavender, & Sky Blue and they're all available in the CTK store HERE. 


Lots of luscious layers of papers & die cut ephemera beneath my photo! I love having ephemera tucked in and around my layout focal points. The wood element in this layout comes from our October Embellishment Kit - the gorgeous gold foiled wood veneer from Pinkfresh Studio! 
The pretty mint alphas for my 'Be-You-tiful' title are from the Scrapbook Kit, and are also from Pinkfresh Studio - LOVE!!!


So.much.pretty in the Little Things Scrapbook Kit!!!
My next layout has a very fresh feel to it.....

"Beautiful Ordinary Life" 


Sigh! Beautiful, indeed! 
It's no secret that I heart me some Pinkfresh Studio, & this is exactly why! 
So clean, fresh & contemporary! A really elegant and beautiful page of my darling daughter! 
All the Pinkfresh Studio goodies here, plus a couple of those super cute inflatable hearts from Amy Tangerine. 
Created with the Little Things Scrapbook Kit and teamed with the fabulous phrase stickers & wood veneers from the Embellishment Kit & paper from the Pattern Paper Play Kit.  Perfection! 


Those floral die cuts have my heart!!! SO pretty! 
The mint alphas add that tiny pop of color to break up all that peach, and add balance to my design. Love it! 

And last, but by no means least, my third layout for this super fun challenge....

"Boy: Slow Down"



Such a fresh & fun page for my darling boy! 
I have opted for a 8.5" x 11" design, and used the beautiful Little Things Pocket Life Kit! I am LOVING the exclusive pattern papers & just had to make a feature of them!
I layer quite a few of them beneath my photo to really draw your eye in. You'll also spot the vintage book paper, and lots of the exclusive die cuts too! 
I use the wood grain pattern paper for the wood element in this layout, as well as the pretty blue alphas to complete the 3-to-Inspire requirements. Such a cool adventure boy page! 


Those alphas are such a gorgeous shade of blue! All the heart eyes for these!


The PL Kits are always jam packed full of exclusive must haves! So good!

And there you have it! Lots of inspirational ideas to get your creativity flowing! 
I can't wait to see what you create for this 3-to-Inspire challenge! 

***Be sure to upload your challenge entries in the Facebook Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page***

Need supplies before you begin? 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

  1. I am so excited to have discovered your work!! At least here with Pink Fresh! Amazing and inspiring creations which I hope to someday reach your level of scrapbooking talent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much Christine! You've made my day! I LOVE Pinkfresh Studio - so modern, elegant & contmeporary! I am so happy to have inspired you!

      Delete