Paper Issues: December New Issue!







Hi Paper Friends!

Welcome back for more paper.crafting.awesomeness with Paper Issues
Today I am playing along with the new December Issue.....


Yay!
So much fun!

This month's issue is all about

Holiday Happenings!

Suggested ideas:

 December holidays
 Pictures of holiday décor (lights, tree, menorah, etc.), 
Favorite gift
 Holiday menu
 Cookie decorating
 Gingerbread houses
Winter activities

Here's what I created, 

"Believe" 


Oh isn't he just adorable?!!
Love this lil guy (& the cute story behind this darling photograph!)
The short version is that Mister A for Awesome discovered a love of peppermint candy canes last year - only he called them Santa's Walking Sticks! Lol, so cute!

I have used the fun and festive FaLaLa collection from Crate Paper for my 8.5 x 11" layout today. 
I drew on the reds in this line because of the candy canes, but also as it's his favourite colour. 
How gorgeous are the Die Cut snowflakes?!


I layered my die cut snowflake with a Chipboard Sticker snowflake - love how effective this looks!
& then repeated this look for my candy canes.....


Just gorgeous!
How awesome is that Tinsel Tassel embellishment?!!


Loving those snowflakes!


And there you have it! 
My take on this month's New Issue!
I hope I have inspired you to play along!

Need supplies? Visit the Paper Issues store HERE 
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off too! Yay!!!


Looking for more inspirational ideas?

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment