Christmas Comes Early with this Exciting News!!!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

I am so super dee duper, over the moon and doing cartwheels excited to announce this incredible news!


Yippeee! 
It's official! I am joining the Pebbles Inc Design Team!
Omgoodness! 
Dreams are totally made of this! 
I can't begin to describe how delighted and honoured I am to be part of this amazing team, 
and creating amongst such talent! 

Lucky, lucky me!
All my Christmasses have come at once!

Thankyou American Crafts & Pebbles for this wonderful opporutnity!
Thank YOU for all your incredible support on my creative journey!

You can read more, including meeting the rest of this awesome team,

Thanks so much for celebrating with me!
I can't wait to share some Pebbles love with you all!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment