Have Yourself A Shimmery Little Christmas!




Hi Creative Friends!

Can you believe it's time for my final Shimmerz Social Team share of the year?!!
Time really does fly when we're having fun- 
and I have had an absolute ball creating for Shimmerz Paints!

So I'd like to wish you a Shimmer-y Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Here's what I've created for you today....

"Christmas Magic"


How awesome is this?!!
I just couldn't resist creating a Christmas bauble layout to showcase these incredible paints.
Super stunning, huh?!!
I just love the colour intensity and quality of Shimmerz Paints
& seriously, if you haven't tried their products yet - you dont know what you're missing!
SO good!
You'll also spy the fabulous FaLaLa collection from Crate Paper - love it!
The bright colours in this super fun Christmas line inspired my colour choices for those pretty paints!
Here's how my layout started....


I used a palette knife and smeared Dazzlerz: Sea U in the Morning, Tutti Frutti & Paste-eez: Raspberry Sherbert in a circular motion to create my ornament 'ball'. 
This was tons of fun and it looks so effective too!
I then added a lil interest with inky splatters from Spritz: Ruby, Cotton Candy & Vibez: Jeni B Bleu.
Here's a closer look for you.....


Just look at that shimmer!!! Ga Ga Gorgeous!
To complete the bauble, I used Gold Kindy Glitz to create the top of my ornament. 
Once dry, I created my layout within the bauble. 
Super simple - but oh so effective!
Here's a few close ups for you....


Christmas Magic, indeed! 
The Shimmerz Paints are a perfect match to that chipboard sticker FALALALALA !
Told you the colour intensity is aaaahmazing!


Love it all!
With Shimmerz Paints, Christmas never looked so pretty!

Get all the gorgeous colours in the Shimmerz Paints online store HERE
& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order 
& you'll receive a FREE paint gift! Yay!!!

It's all about the color!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas, 
& a Happy New Year!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment