Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Bohemian Dreaming of a White Christmas




Hi Creative Friends!

I hope you've been enjoying all the Christmas creations over on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog this week! 
I have to say, I enjoy sharing all the Christmas love,
but creating a Christmas layout with no Holiday collection was harder than I thought!
 I didn't realise just how much ephemera & embellishments I rely on for my designs, lol!
 But I finally got my act together and created this super pretty white Christmas inspired page -
 I hope you'll like it!

"Bohemian Dreaming of a White Christmas"


Oh how delicate and divine!
 Nothing says Winter bliss more than ice blue!
 I've used the gorgeous CV-BD002 GYPSY HEART (reverse side) paper for my base, and then used the very same pattern from the 6 X 6 PAPER PAD to die cut all those pretty snowflakes with!
It truly is the prettiest colour!
I've embellished those sweet snowflakes with sequins,
and that fabulous One of a Kind FLAIR BUTTON.

Here's a better look for you.....


So super pretty!!! 
The FLAIR in all our collections are always en point and perfectly coordinated!

And let's not forget that fantastic title!
Those ALPHABET STICKERS are actually from our Free Spirit collection.
The grey with white polka dots pattern looks so much like snow that I just had to use them!
Perfect for all our Christmas themed creations (there's still a few left in the store HERE ;)  ) but they wont last for long now!
For my photo cluster, I've teamed up a couple DIE CUT EPHEMERA frames, tabs and even some leaves, as well as few ACCESSORY STICKERS to adorn my sweet photograph.
Infact, I get quite a bit excited with those leaves......



With their icy mint tone, the leaves really lend themselves to the icicle Winter Wonderland feel of the page. They also symbolize the holly &  greenery associated with Christmastime.
Love this small, but very pretty detail!
Oh, and if you look carefully you'll notice that some of those DIE CUT EPHEMERA leaves are actually VELLUM ACCENTS!
 It's all in the details! ;)
For that smaller sentiment, the sweetest, I actually used the Drama Queen banner from the DIE CUT EPHEMERA pack. Occasionally, there's a saying or phrase that just doesn't resonate with me - drama queen was one of these. She is just such a thoughtful and kind girl.
So waste not, want not!
I covered it with the sentiment from the ACCESSORY STICKERS,
and positioned it on my woodgrain frame.
What a great idea!
But it's those icy blue snowflakes that really have my heart.....

So very intricate and pretty!
This photograph and memory really has me "Dreaming of a white Christmas....."



May all your December days be Merry & Bright!
I hope my layout has inspired you to use the stunning Bohemian Dream collection for your Christmas creations!

Thanks so much for visiting,
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all!



Leave a Comment