SpiegelMom Scraps: Captured Layout & Process Video






Hi Friends!

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog! 
Today I am super excited to be sharing another sparkly creation for the SpiegelMom Scraps, Sparklers Design Team!

Here's a quick look see at my project....

"Captured" 

Oh isn't this pretty?!!

You'll spy the following SpiegelMomScraps sequins on this layout....
&

You can shop ALL the lovely sequins HERE
& remember: code AMANDA15 will save you 15% off! Yay!!!

I teamed these pretties with the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Unforgettable collection, to create my lovely Fall themed layout. 

Wanna know more?
Please stop by my channel to watch the process video for this pretty page....




Thanks so much for watching & subscribing to my channel - your support means so much! 

I hope I have inspired you to get creating!
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment