Shimmerz Paints October Color Kitz Inspiration & Process Video!





Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration! 
It's the first of the month, and that means new Kitz! Yayyy! 

Here's  what the Shimmerz Paints October Color Kitz looks like.....



So.much.gorgeousness!

This stunning kit contains the following: 

1 x Spritz: Tuscan Sun 1 oz
1 x Vibez: Hot Fudge 1 oz
1 x Creameez: Jolly Green Giant
1 x Shimmerz: Pumpkin
PLUS 
 1 pkt of the Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice Dotz

These are the perfect colors and embellishments for heading into Fall!
 And speaking of Autumn, here's what I created with the October Color Kitz....

"Happy Moments" 


Oh my!!! Isn't this just beauti-Fall?! 
I just LOVE that  Shimmerz: Pumpkin color!
Soooooo super pretty & full of shimmery goodness!
And the funny part?
 I dislike creating with orange. It's so not my color!
Give me all the blues & pinks, but never orange.
And this is exactly why I love the Color Kitz!
They encourage me to step away from my set 'favorites' & get me to try new colors that I wouldn't normally choose!
Since creating this layout, I'd have to say Shimmerz Pumpkin is going on my 'must-have' favorite Shimmerz colors list!
And it wasn't just the Shimmerz Pumpkin that won my heart....
I'm also smitten with the Creameez Jolly Green Giant!
That green is errrrything!
Absolutely divine!

But enough chatter, here's a closer look at my layout....


Such a fun & whimsical page! Happy moments, indeed!
I've combined our beautiful October Color Kitz with scrapbook supplies from Elle's Studio & sequins from our friends at SpiegelMom Scraps. They coordinate together perfectly! 

I started my layout by painting all the inset pieces of the Fox cut file (courtesy of the Silhouette Design Store). I thought the fox would really showcase that fabulous Shimmerz Pumpkin, and the florals would be perfect for highlighting the Tuscan Sun & Jolly Green Giant colors. I also used Hot Fudge to paint the nose and eyes. Super cute! 


Next, I painted up a few pieces of smooth white paper in Creameez Jolly Green Giant. I used these pretty green papers to die cut a selection of leaves & foliage, which I arranged around the inset shimmery fox.
I just love how effective this bright pop of green looks against the Pumpkin fox! Gor-jus!  
I tucked my darling photo into the curve of the fox's tail, and embellished with the Thankful Dotz from the Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice set. I also used the floral Dotz to adorn the flower crown on the fox....


So very beautiful!
& how good does the Hot Fudge look for the nose & eyes?! 
So rich & warm! LOVE!

I embellished my layout with hearts, labels, phrase stickers & sentiments from Elle's Studio, then added a bunch of splatters with my new fave, Shimmerz Pumpkin! 


For finishing touches, I sprinkled SpiegelMom Scraps Lovely Day and Into the Woods sequins throughout the page. 

Want to see more? 
Please be sure to check out my process video on the Shimmerz Paints channel HERE. 




Thanks so much for watching!
I hope you enjoyed my video, and feel inspired to get creating with the gorgeous

Don't forget to check out this month's stunning Missy Whidden Color Kitz too!





Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment