Holly Jolly Holiday Hop!





Hi Friends! 

Today I am super - dee - duper excited to share that I am participating in the 

YouTube Crafters

Holly Jolly Holiday Hop

Join me and some of the BEST creatives in the papercrafting industry as we share some 
Holiday Cheer on our channels! 
There's so much fun to be had, & even this FREE Holly Jolly Cut File to download....


SO awesome, huh?!! 

Here's a sneaky peak at the layout I've created for this fabulous hop....

"Holly Jolly"

Isn't this just adorable?!!
I've combined my favorite Shimmerz Paints, 
Pebbles: Cozy & Bright collection
 and the FREE Holly Jolly Cut File to create this super cute layout! 
Want to see more?
Stop by my channel HERE to start the hop, and see how this page came together! 

Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I inspire you, & that you enjoy the hop! 

Merry Christmas!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment