Pinkfresh Studio: July Challenge!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog! 

Today I am sharing my take on the new Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge!
Here's what it looks like..............


SO awesome!!! 
Rainbow and our new liquid watercolors! Yesssss! 

I wanted to create something different with our watercolors for this post & use these paints to stamp with! Pinkfresh Studio have an amazing array of stamps!
 I hope you like what I've created....

"Dream A Little Dream"

Oh woweee! I just LOVE how effective this looks! 
I have used stamp set Semi Circle Pattern by Inna Moreva, and using the solid semi circle stamp, loosely created those rainbow scallops! I simply diluted our watercolors and painted them directly onto the stamp! To make them stand out a lil more, I then stamped varying semi circle patterns over the scallops in corresponding inks.  Such a cool technique to try! 
Here's a closer look......




So.much.gorgeousness!
I have combined Pinkfresh Studio: Be You and Let Your Heart Decide collections to create the remainder of this page! I am in LOVE with the Let Your Heart Decide Alphas!!! 
You also notice that I add lots of watercolor splatters to each color row too! 

I have used the following Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolors for this fun layout,


You can see (& order) ALL the colors HERE. 

Here's a few close ups for you......


The color intensity of the Liquid Watercolors is just insane! Such vivid, bright color!


So Beautiful! (Perfect for my two cuties in the pic! ;)  )


And there you have it! 
My super fun take on this month's challenge at Pinkfresh Studio! 

I hope I have inspired you to play along!
(& maybe try a new technique with our Liquid Watercolors too!)
More details on the challenge HERE

Thanks so much for visiting, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment