Shimmerz Paints: You Make Me Feel HAPPY!!!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration! 

I am super excited about today's project, as I've finally managed to create my very first ever 
YouTube Process Video for it too! Yayyyyy! 
But before I share a link for you to go check it out, 
here's my layout, 

"You Make Me Feel HAPPY"


Oh isn't this the sweetest?!!
Just adore how cute these two are together! 
I've combined our gorgeous Shimmerz colors & Stampz with a Paige Evans Silhouette cut file, as well as her Pink Paislee: Pick Me Up collection. SO stunning! 
and the fabulous Lovely Balloons Stampz (shown below) 


Lovely Balloons

Isn't this stamp set just divine?!!


Gorgeous colors, and such a sweet moment captured! 


Here's a few close ups for you.....


I love the layered colors and the tiny bouquet stamp details!


So very pretty!!!


Those stamps are really something! 


Lots of painty, shimmery goodness going on here!

You can check out how I created this sweet page with my process video HERE 

& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints order and they'll send you a free paint with every order! (not valid with any other offers) 



Yay for free paint!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment