Shimmerz Paints: Love, Spring Blooms & all the Vibez!




Hi Everyone!

Time for another fun installment of Shimmerz Paints inspiration!
Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page that is all about the love, Spring blooms and our gorgeous
Vibez & Spritz mists! 

Swoon!!! 
Isn't this just the prettiest?!! 
#purpleforthewin

I have used the Paper Issues Floal Heart Free Cut File with Pink Paislee's: Paige Taylor Evans Pick Me Up collection. Such a perfect combination! 
I have drawn on the colours from this line, and created a super sweet background using


Here's a closer look at my layout, 

"Love"


That background is errrrrrything!!!
To recreate, simply use the packaging technique with your fave Shimmerz Paints colors! Add a few inky splatters and you're ready to go! 
Simple, but so effective! 
Beautiful, vivid colors because at Shimmerz Paints it's all about the color!


Oh so pretty! 
Love the gold fol highlights in this collection too!


This is my daughter and I, all dressed up as Pink Ladies for a costume party, LOL! 
We had such a fun time - being silly with the camera too!


Isn't that cut file awesome?!



Love, indeed!

And there you have it!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get painty!

Visit the Shimmerz Paints store HERE
& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints order
& you'll receive a FREE paint! Yayyy! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment