Paper Issues: April Scraplift Sunday #4




Hi Creatives!

It's Sunday Funday! And at Paper Issues that means only one thing....


Yayyy! 
Time for another super fun Scraplift! 
For this week's lift, we're taking inspiration from the gorgeous Courtney Sawyer. 
Here's her stunning layout....


Sweet, indeed!!! 
And here's my take on it...

"Love You"




I had SO much fun creating this!
And how gorgeous are my two in the photo?!! Growing up way too fast!
You'll spot that I am stash busting the last of my Crate Paper: Maggie Holmes: Carousel collection. 
Such a fun and whimsical line that I've made a ton of gorgeous projects from!
If you're really lucky - you might just snare the last of this collection in the store HERE

I have used the reverse side of pattern paper Ferris Wheel as the base for my page, and then added lots of delicious Shimmerz Paints Vibez in Pop Art Pink & Jeni Be Bleu to my cardstock layer.
Here's a closer look.....


Those colors combined with the gold are everything!!!
And speaking of gold, how awesome is that Gold Puffy Word Sticker title?!!
So fabulous!!! 
The gold glitter scallop trim is actually cut from the Ephemera packaging - cool, huh?
So many pretty details to this lift!


The roller skate Enamel Pin Sticker is just the cutest adornment! 
I just adore how fun and playful this layout is! Perfect for my two darlings!

And there you have it! 
My take on this week's Scraplift Sunday!
 I can't wait to see you take on this challenge! 

Need supplies before you get started?

Code AMANDA will always save you $$$ in the Paper Issues store HERE


And typing AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints store order 
will earn you a FREE paint!!! 

***Remember to upload your Paper Issues challenge projects into the 
to go in the draw to win a store Gift Card! Yay!!!***
Goodluck!

Thanks for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment