Paper Issues: February Swag Bag Spotlight!




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with a look at this month's


It's no secret that I LOVE me a Swag Bag, or 3!
And the February Swag Bag is just stunning!
Here's a peak at "Write It Down".....


Isn't it awesome?!! 
There's only a few left in stock though - so be sure to grab yours HERE.

For my spotlight project, I am featuring the January Swag Bag because, well, all.the.heart.things!!!
It looks like this.....


Yayyyyy!!! Love it all!
(& if you're super quick I think there's two left in the Paper Issues store HERE)

Here's what I've created with it, 

"Love You"

Oh wow!
How much fun is this?!!
I like his face LOTS!!! My fave lil guy!
Everything you see here is from the Swag Bag apart from the following few items: 12 x 12 papers, pink gingham paper, and the mixed media element. 
The cut file title isn't in the mini kit BUT you can download it from Paper Issues for FREE here!
Love me some free files!!!
So many fabulous journal cards, and embellishments in this kit! La la LOVE it!
And best part, it's only $9.99USD! 
(& you can always use code AMANDA at checkout and receive a bonus 20% off too!)
Tons of Crate Paper, Fancy Pants Designs & Pebbles deliciousness in this Swag Bag!

Here's a few close ups for you.....


Such a happy day, indeed! 
Couldn't love him more if I tried! 
The mixed media background was created using the packaging technique, 
with Shimmerz Paints: Spritz in Ruby, & Vibez: Sweet Heart. 
My cut file title was lightly inked in Versa Ink: Sea Foam. 
How cute are the heart sequins?!!


Yep. It's true - I like you LOTS!!!!
Happy Valentine's to my happy Mister A!

I hope you liked my layout & feel inspired to play along with the Swag Bag Spotlight this month!
Get all your scrapbook & Swag Bag supplies at the Paper Issues Store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yayyy!


Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment