Paper Issues: February Scraplift Sunday Wk4




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with 
my share on a lil Scraplift Sunday inspiration!

I am always blown away by how incredibly aaah-mazing our Design Team members are,
so getting to scraplift them is such a thrill!
Today I am lifting this gorgeous layout from the insanely talented Mary Ann Jenkins.....


Awesome, huh?!!
This makes me smile and feel so happy!
And with that in mind, I have used the bright & fun

"Love You Tons" 


Squeee! Isn't this super FUN!?!!!
I just adore the bright and playful feel of the Good Vibes collection!
As the original layout design was SO good, I didn't change it up much at all. 
I do heart those super cute Pom Pom Frames!
Here's a closer look for you.....


Such beautiful captures of my two darlings - love this memory! 
The Good Vibes is definitely what it's all about! 


I've used the fabulous puffy script font Thickers for my subtitle, as well as lots of cute ephemera too! 
I love the combination of gold glitter, textures and cork in this line - really contemporary!  


You'll also spy a few pieces from the Chipboard Stickers sheet - these are always my fave Crate Paper items. 


So much fun! 
Sequins, and watercolor paint splatters complete my take on Mary Ann's inspiring original!

I do hope you've enjoyed seeing my take on this Scraplift Sunday feature!
Now it's your turn!
I can't wait to see your version of  Mary Ann Jenkin's original design! 

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!!!


Be sure to upload your new entries in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group HERE to go in the draw to win a Paper Issues Gift Card.

Love instagram? We sure do! 
Tag us @paperissues and use the hashtag #paperissues so we can leave you some love 
(& maybe even feature your creations too!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment