Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Shimelle - Go Now Go




Hi Creatives!

Time for another Paper Issues Product Spotlight & today we're shining the light on 


As you know, I bought and LOVED this collection when it was first released, so I didn't have much left to play with! But I love a challenge ;) 

Here's what I came up with, 

"Happy Good Day"



How awesome is this?! 
I didn't have many papers left, but I did have a few embellishments - just love how this turned out!
And that larger photo is just divine! It makes it all work so well!
Let's take a closer look......


Glittered rose gold Thickers are always for the win! La la LOVE them!
And how about the layered stickers too?!!


So many stunning embellies!!! Those sweet puffy hearts are just too cute & fun!
And who doesn't love an enamel button or two?


I've used a stack of stickers on this layout too!
 I bought the sticker pad, and seriously 10 layouts or so later, I still have stickers to use! Great value!


Gosh! Just look at those aaahmazing glitter Thickers! All.the.heart.eyes for these!


I used the patterned paper Stroll for my page base. I just love all the fun details on it! 


So much fun indeed!

And there you have it! 
Hope you loved my layout as much as I do! 
For more Shimelle inspiration visit the Paper Issues blog here

REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA in the Paper Issues store to save 20% off every.single.time you shop! 


Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment