Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happy Little Moments!




Hi Creative Friends!
I have a super sweet layout using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Make A Wish Collection to share with you today !
I just love the bright and happy hues in the Make A Wish line, and it was perfect for scrapping this pic of my daughter and I! But enough chatter, here's my layout,
"Happy Little Moments"
img_20161228_100044_803
How sweet is this?!!
It may be a birthday themed collection, but Make A Wish is so pretty, and versatile, that it works for the everyday moments too!
I just love a fun grid design, don't you? To add a bit more interest to mine, I used a lil mixed media and a whole bunch of fun embellishments!
Each patterned paper box has the sweet pink watercolour wash paper CV-MW002 HIP HOORAY as its base, and then either the woodgrain paper (reverse side of CV-MW001 FRESH CUT) or the pink polka dots (reverse side of CV-MW005 PARTY MIX). Such a pretty combination of papers! The white cardstock has been treated with a coat of gesso, & given a good smattering of shimmer mist and watercolour splats! Love the result! All the colours coordinate perfectly with that final backing layer, patterned paper     CV-MW003 PARTY DOTS
Let's take a closer look.....
img_20161228_100435_405
With the same pink watercolour wash as the patterned paper, that Chipboard Accent Sticker frame was an obvious choice for highlighting my photograph. I've also embellished the frame with another chipboard accent sticker with the sentiment 'Oh Hello"  - super cute!img_20161228_115551_529

I've layered my photo and frame with some cut file leaves from the Colour Me Happy Digital Cutfile collection, and then added Vellum Shapes leaves & butterflies, BloomsEnamel Dots and even some cotton thread for texture. The centrality of it all just draws you into my photo more - love it!
Here's another view (of the blooms in particular because they're sooooooo pretty!),
img_20161228_114628_010
Some gorgeous glittery Sparkles enamel dots and Oooooh that heart flair!
The flair is actually from the limited edition sets CV-LIM-1  There's only a few of these left in the store, so get in quick!!!
Lots of gorgeous Die Cut Ephemera pieces on this layout too.....
 
So many paper pretties! La-la-LOVE it all!
Even the Accessory Stickers are divine!
I mounted mine onto pop dots , and layered with a little cotton thread too - so very cool!
img_20161228_115657_000
And those vellum shapes! Oh-so-swoon worthy!!!
It's all just soooooooo pretty! Make A Wish is just perfect for scrapping a Mother & Daughter page ;)
Hope you feel inspired by my layout today,
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment