Paper Issues: The Unbe-leafable Great Outdoors: Round 2




Hi Creatives! 

So excited to be sharing my take on Round 2 of the new issue over at Paper Issues!
This month we're all about

Here's my take on it....



I know, hanging out in trees never looked so pretty, huh?!
I've used that stunning Pink Paislee Paige Evans: Take Me Away collection for this page.
I fussy cut a whole lot of pretty blooms (& LEAFs), and combined them with the coordinating embellishments - wood veneers, fancy buttons, clips, thickers - you name it!
Anyways, here's a few close up shots....


Lovely indeed!


How fun and playful are the coloured veneers?!! 


Loving the gold foil accessory thickers too!


Super stunning, huh?! 
Looking for more inspiration? You can check out (& find out how to play along) the entire 
Need this collection or other scrap happy supplies? 
Use code: AMANDA to get 20% off at the Paper Issues store



Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you'll play along with us!
Til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment