Paper Issues: September Take 5 Tuesday








Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun!
Today I am sharing my take on the fabulously fun 


How good is this?!!! Such a fun challenge to take part in! 
It's pretty open-ended and user friendly -
And by joining in, you go in the running to win a PI Gift Card too! Awesome!
I think I ticked off 9 of the 15 on mine - see what you can find!

"LOVE YA"


This is too sweet!
 as well as a couple of puffy stickers and doilies from my stash. Love how this turned out!
Such a bright, happy & colouful page! 

Looking for more inspiration?
Or, how to join in on the fun? 

Wanna see more of this collection? Visit the Paper Issues store here, 
& use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by today, 
I hope my layout has inspired you to play along!

til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment